2024 Waste Calendar Updated 12.20.23
Trash Collection Schedule (Mountain Waste):
- Residential trash pick-up occurs weekly on Tuesdays.
- Recycling pick-up occurs every other week on Tuesdays.
- If you have the Super Saver option, your trash collection day is the same as your recycle collection day. Please have containers curbside no later than 7 a.m. on pickup day. All lids should be completely closed. For more information, please call us at 970-510-1202.
Trash Information - (English/Spanish)
- If the lid on either the trash or recycling container is not closed all the way on your collection day, or if you have material outside of the container, a minimum $25.98 fee per incident may be assessed to your monthly billing.
- Free cardboard recycling at Public Works: 0756 HWY 133 (7:30a.m.–3:00p.m.M–F)
Trash/Recycling Information(Mountain Waste & Recycling)
Yard Waste Collection Dates (Evergreen ZeroWaste)
Recycling Guidelines - (English/Spanish)
More questions? Please email email@example.com or call the Town of Carbondale Trash Hauling Services Department direct at 970-510-1202.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How did this come about? Information about the Residential Trash & Recycling Public Process
Who does the new residential trash and recycling contract affect?
How will the billing work for the new residential trash and recycling service?
Under the new residential trash and recycling contract, will I have options on the size of my trash and recycling containers?
How do I sign up? How do I let the Town know what service I want?
Can I "opt-out" of the new residential trash and recycling service?
Is recycling included in the cost, or will that be an additional charge?
How do I pick the right size? The less you waste, the less you spend.
Do I need to have a bear-proof container?
What is the Town's policy on personally-owned Bear Proof containers?
Residential Trash and Recycling Service Levels and PRICING